Basic Grey Papers

I am really enjoying my Friday scrapbooking mornings at Autumn Cottage, I love catching up with my friend Linzi and having a chat with the other ladies there. This time I didn't have time to prepare anything so I grabbed some Basic Grey papers from the Wisteria kit and a photo and hoped for the best!


I picked a background paper in a pale yellow and mounted my photo onto some grey and pale blue plain card.


The flowers were on another sheet from the same range of papers and I cut these out, mounted some petals with 3d dots and used glossy accents to make them stand out. Perfect pearls were used on the inside of the stamen. I inked the edges of the papers with purple to match the flower.


I have created a tag and tucked this under the photo so that the soppy stuff can be hidden underneath!


It's not my usual choice of colours or style but I am pleased with the result and for the opportunity to use some papers with flowers, I don't get to use that too much with two boys!

Hope your week is fabulous and thanks for visiting me.

Tracey 
xx

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails